10/18/2009

Pool Party!

single sparrow at the birdbath
First there is one.

3 in a tub
Rub-a-dub-dub, three birds in a tub!

party of 4
Along comes another, and then there are four.

pool for 5 copy
Party of Five.

pool party
Now, this is what I call a pool party!

freeforall
Seconds later, it's a free-for-all! Totally out of control! (The same thing happens at every party I go to. What a coincidence!)

backyard sparrow
Why are you looking at me? I had nothing to do with all this! I'm innocent!

2 comments:

  1. House sparrows can have fun and are not shy about showing it! Makes you want to join in, right? It's nice photo of an immature male house sparrow with fresh plumage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know why that cute one looked so different - thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!