10/03/2009

Photography at Home

hermit thrush? veery?
I am almost positive this is a Hermit Thrush, and I'm thrilled to add another lifer to the list. I'm even more thrilled to have found him in my own backyard!  The picture quality is not good, but I'm just happy that I got a picture at all!

am cardinal copy
I'm having terrible trouble getting sufficient light to take a photo with a shutter speed fast enough to get the bird in focus. This was taken at 7:30 AM on bright sunny day. Most of the pictures I got were just black on black. This was was marginal, but I kind of liked the effect.

evil squirrel
This one freaked me out a bit! This was taken through a window, and I tried the on-camera flash for once.  It's a demon squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!