6/19/2011

Excitement across the street!

driveway sparrow
I'm overwhelmed with sparrows! So overwhelmed that I don't even know what this guy is. I'm going with an immature something!

Eating worms that are eating the tree
This bird is eating the bug, worms, or caterpillars that are eating my neighbors new tree. This tree also provides a lot of cover, so it's a bird hot-spot!

A playground of wires
But by far the strangest thing I saw across the street was the bird using the telephone and electric wires as a playground!

the electric swing
This female sparrow was even swinging on an electric wire!

singing on the electric swing
And having a grand old time doing it, if her delighted singing is any indication!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I can practically hear the joyful singing in the last one.

    ReplyDelete

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!