5/24/2011

Birdathon Break for Beautiful Backyard Birds

red bellied woodpecker two 2011
I still have some magnificent Plymouth Becah photod to share, but this stunning set of Red-bellied Woodpecker photos make for a nice break from the shorebirds.

red bellied woodpecker three 2011
I don't often get a chance to photograph one this close up.

red bellied woodpecker one 2011
This bird and his mate have been really hungry for suet these past few days. I see them at the feeder three or four times a day. Do you think that means there are babies to feed?

chickadee 2011
While we are showing off our backyard birds, I can't resist a charming Chickadee shot!

mourning dove 2011
Finally, a shot of a Mourniing Dove in the sunflower seed feeder. It used to be thta the Mourning Doves always ate on the ground, but lately I see them in one of the feeders almost every day.

1 comment:

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!