5/27/2011

Assabet River NWR Crow

hudson crow 4
My first visit to the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge was really no more than a drive through. It was dark, cold, and gray outside, and I wasn't dressed for tick protection. Nonetheless, I managed to get a few shots of a handsome American Crow.

hudson crow 2
I love corvids of all sorts. I love Blue Jays and Crows and Ravens.

hudson crow
Corvids are the most intelligent birds in existence. To me, they as beautiful as they are smart.

hudson crow 3
Next time I visit the Assabet River NWR, I will be better prepared, but I did enjoy my time spent with this glorious American Crow.

1 comment:

  1. ...these crow shots are great! I love these guys...they are fun to paint also!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!