7/23/2012

Plenty of Piping Plovers!

piping_plover four birdathon 2012
I'm still inconsolably bummed by the loss of a camera and lens that I can't afford to replace, but there's no reason not to share a few Bird-a-thon photos!  I have tons of Piping Plover pictures, for instance.  This one is an unusual view of a Piping Plover, 

piping plover plymouthbeach three 2012
Piping Plover Looking Up

piping_plover two birdathon 2012
Piping Plover Fishing


Piping Plover in a Tire Track
 























 
 

Piping Plover Escaping the Tire Track





















 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the pictures, I especially like number 1 and 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Matt. The first one is my favorite, too.

      Delete

I love positive comments, critical comments,and corrections most of all!